The race kit, including the race number, will be available for pick up at Sport Expo, located in Izvor Park (marked by an inflatable arch).
Public transportation: subway – Izvor, bus: 104, 123, 124, 136, 385 – Pod Izvor Station) – click here.
Race kit pick-up program:
- Friday, April 5th: 15:00 – 19:00
- Saturday, April 6th: 10:00 – 19:00
- Sunday, April 7th: 7:00 – 10:00 (Family Run and Teens’ Races only).
Items needed for receiving the race kit:
- Identification document (ID, passport or driver license)
- Signature of confirmation letter
- The confirmation letter includes the responsibility declaration for taking part in the running event.
- If you are registered for the 10K individual or Relay 2x 5K, the confirmation letter includes the assigned race number and the document is available for signing online. Instructions and invitation to sign the online document have already been sent to this same e-mail address. If you sign it online, it is not necessary to print the document, you only bring your ID. If you did not receive the invitation email, you can still sign the document at Sport Expo, before picking up the race kit.
- Please download the responsibility declaration: If you are registered for the Family Race 1.5K / 3.5K, The Teens Race – click here, for the Babies Race – click here, prinț it, fill it in, sign it and bring it at Sport Expo in order to receive the race kit.
*One may pick-up race kits for max. 5 registrations (individuals or relays).
- Race maps and other info for each race – http://bucuresti10km.ro/en/ – INFO PARTICIPANTS menu.
- Event Program – click here.
- In the Family Races 1.5K and 3.5K, small children may be carried during the race only using strollers or port-bebe systems. Roller skates, bikes, scooters and other similar vehicles are NOT ALLOWED.
- In the Family Races 1.5K and 3.5K, all members must cross the finish line together holding hands. Otherwise that family cannot be included in the race rankings.