TEENS RACE 2K
29 Mai 2021 - ORA 10:00
- The registration of the minors is made on the basis of the birth certificate (copy) and the medical certificate, which certifies the ability for physical effort of the minor.
- The race is dedicated to adolescents between 13 and 19 years old.
- The children will run alone, without parent or guardian / adult, except for children with disabilities.
- All children will be accompanied when registering and lifting the competition kit by an adult - parent or guardian, who will sign the running declaration on their own responsibility.
- The winners will be able to be awarded only if they present the birth certificate.
- The organizers do not keep personal documents (birth certificate, identity card, etc.), but only check and return them immediately to the owners.
- The organizers can request any additional document or statement.
1.1 The organizer of this raffle is THE BUCHAREST RUNNING CLUB ASSOCIATION (ACSBRC), non-profit legal entity, based in Bucharest, Bd. Mărăști nr. 10, Sector 1, tax registration code 21585951, of April 18, 2007, represented by Valeria Racilă Van Groningen, president.
1.2 The raffle is conducted according to these rules ("The Rules"). The decision to conduct the Raffle according to the Rules shall be final and binding on the participants.
1.3 The Rules of the raffle have been drawn up and will be made public, free of charge, to any applicant, in accordance with the applicable laws, on the event website www.bucuresti10km.ro. ACSBRC reserves the right to modify the Rules of the raffle and such modifications shall enter into force only after they have been published, in advance, on the website.
1.4 The Organizer declares that it will assume NO responsibility regarding the participants’ knowledge of the Rules and their amendments as long as they have been made available to the participants. No participant will be entitled to request continuation of the Raffle or remedies for any damage caused by the regular suspension of the Raffle. By participating in this raffle, the participants agree to comply with and observe all provisions, terms and conditions of these Rules and of the applicable legislation in force.
1.5 The provisions of these Rules are drawn up in accordance with the provisions of the Government Ordinance no. 99/2000 regarding the commercialization of market products and are mandatory for all participants.
1.6 THE BUCHAREST RUNNING CLUB ASSOCIATION , as Organizer, declares that it reserves the right to modify or change the Rules and that these changes will take effect one day after notifying the participants in this regard on the official website of the event.
Tombola se desfăşoară exclusiv în ziua Cursei Bebelusilor, Cursei Adolescentilor si Cursa Familiilor, în data de 29 Mai 2021, iar înscrierea se va face in ziua cursei prin depunerea talonului de concurs, primit in momentul inscrierii, in urna amplasata in fata scenei din Parcul Izvor. Fiecare cursa, are alocata o urna speciala.
The raffle ticket will be received only by the children/adolescents who have participated in the Kids Race or Teens Race, being offered at the time of registration to the parents/legal representatives to be filled in.
3. The right to participate and conditions
To ensure valid participation in the prize draw, the user - through his/her parents or legal representatives - must read through the conditions below and simultaneously fulfill them:
• To insert the ticket into the raffle box corresponding to the age category in which he/she participates.
• He/she must confirm that he/she has read and understood these official rules and that he/she fully agrees with the terms and conditions stipulated in the rules; The raffle ticket may be filled in only once, by one person, and filling in several tickets by the same person entails his/her disqualification.
The participation heel can be completed only once, by one person, and the completion of several heels by the same person leads to his disqualification.
By registering for the Raffle, the participants confirm they are aware of the provisions of the Rules and express their consent to its clauses, their participation in this raffle entailing the obligation to comply with the provisions of these Rules.
4. Period and venue
Tragerile la sorti se desfăşoară in data, 29 Mai 2021, in intervalul orar 10:00-12:00.
Câştigătorii vor fi aleși prin prin tragere la sorți, în mod aleatoriu, în data de 29 Mai 2021.
They have the obligation to be present in front of the stage at the time of the draw.
The prizes will be awarded only to the raffle participants who are in front of the stage at the time of drawing and climb on stage within 30 seconds from the moment their name was first pronounced by the MC. The absence of a winner entails the redistribution of prizes to another participant in the raffle.
6. Prizes awarded
The prizes will be announced on the day of the event, on stage, by the MC.
7. Awarding prizes
Premiul va fi acordat/înmanat câştigătorului prin confruntarea numarul de concurs mentionat pe talon cu numarul de concurs primit la inscriere.
To be awarded the prize, the winners of the raffle must be present on the stage and show their identity document/birth certificate.
8. Limitation of liability
The Organiser shall not be held responsible for:
the participation tickets that do not contain all mandatory data or do not confirm the identity of the participant, or which contain false or invalid information;
any costs borne by the winner for taking possession of the prize, other than those it is responsible for in accordance with these Rules and the legal provisions;
the impossibility of the winner to take possession of the prize for reasons other than the Organizer's fault.