TEENS RACE 2K
30th May 2020 - 10 AM
- The registration of the minors is made on the basis of the birth certificate (copy) and the medical certificate, which certifies the ability for physical effort of the minor.
- The race is dedicated to adolescents between 13 and 19 years old.
- The children will run alone, without parent or guardian / adult, except for children with disabilities.
- All children will be accompanied when registering and lifting the competition kit by an adult - parent or guardian, who will sign the running declaration on their own responsibility.
- The winners will be able to be awarded only if they present the birth certificate.
- The organizers do not keep personal documents (birth certificate, identity card, etc.), but only check and return them immediately to the owners.
- The organizers can request any additional document or statement.