Florentina, Lia and Razvan are runners from UNIQA team, who participated in all previous editions of UNIQA Asigurări Bucharest 10K & FAMILY RUN, determined to support a healthy life though sports and charitable cause this year as well. They took a few moments to talk to us about what motivates them and how they manage to keep up the good energy for the run.
No matter what your answers are, you are invited to join us on Sunday, April 7th, in Izvor Park, for a day full of health energy and good deeds!
The race kit, including the race number, will be available for pick up at Sport Expo, located in Izvor Park (marked by an inflatable arch).
Public transportation: subway – Izvor, bus: 104, 123, 124, 136, 385 – Pod Izvor Station) – click here.
Race kit pick-up program:
- Friday, April 5th: 15:00 – 19:00
- Saturday, April 6th: 10:00 – 19:00
- Sunday, April 7th: 7:00 – 10:00 (Family Run and Teens’ Races only).
Items needed for receiving the race kit:
- Identification document (ID, passport or driver license)
- Signature of confirmation letter
- The confirmation letter includes the responsibility declaration for taking part in the running event.
- If you are registered for the 10K individual or Relay 2x 5K, the confirmation letter includes the assigned race number and the document is available for signing online. Instructions and invitation to sign the online document have already been sent to this same e-mail address. If you sign it online, it is not necessary to print the document, you only bring your ID. If you did not receive the invitation email, you can still sign the document at Sport Expo, before picking up the race kit.
- Please download the responsibility declaration: If you are registered for the Family Race 1.5K / 3.5K, The Teens Race – click here, for the Babies Race – click here, prinț it, fill it in, sign it and bring it at Sport Expo in order to receive the race kit.
*One may pick-up race kits for max. 5 registrations (individuals or relays).
- Race maps and other info for each race – http://bucuresti10km.ro/en/ – INFO PARTICIPANTS menu.
- Event Program – click here.
- In the Family Races 1.5K and 3.5K, small children may be carried during the race only using strollers or port-bebe systems. Roller skates, bikes, scooters and other similar vehicles are NOT ALLOWED.
- In the Family Races 1.5K and 3.5K, all members must cross the finish line together holding hands. Otherwise that family cannot be included in the race rankings.
Re-charge your batteries and enjoy a moment of relaxation above the city just before UNIQA Asigurari Bucharest 10K&Family Run.
The indoor pool, the dry and wet saunas, the Asian therapies and the Jacuzzi are the perfect recipe to find your inner peace and immerse yourself in the state of beatitude.
For more details – click here.
In the year of its 10th celebration on the Romanian insurance market, UNIQA Asigurari is glad to be the Bucharest 10K & FAMILY RUN’s Title Sponsor, for the fourth consecutive year.
“UNIQA Insurance takes every opportunity to encourage a healthy lifestyle amongst the large public and its employees. This event has already become a tradition and it provides the opportunity not only to relax and have fun in a family setup by engaging in sports activities, but also to be responsible and support a charity cause. For UNIQA Asigurari, the number 10 also has another significance in 2019, since the company 10 years on the Romanian insurance market. Through this type of partnerships, we believe that we can continue make a difference and add value to people’s lives, supporting them to build a healthy future for themselves”, stated Franz Weiler, CEO UNIQA Asigurari.
If you choose either to run for a healthy life and a good cause or simply to spend some quality time with your family, friends or colleagues, you’re welcome to join us on April 7th at the UNIQA Asigurari Bucharest 10K & FAMILY RUN.
A new year and good news about Bucharest RUNNING CLUB events.
This year we are the supporters of physical activity and health at the UNIQA Asigurari Bucharest 10K & FAMILY RUN. We encourage a healthy lifestyle through quality products and energy full activities. For those moments when you are craving something good, we will be there with our themed food trucks “Say Cheese” and “Drumstick or Wing” which bring a unique menu consisting of bio ingredients from our stores and, through a health corner, consisting of bio products exclusively.
Carrefour Romania is participating, as the Family Run and Refreshment Points Sponsor and as a true supporter of physical activity and health, at the UNIQA Asigurari Bucharest 10K & FAMILY RUN.
During the event, Carrefour will be present with two food trucks “Say Cheese” and “Drumstick or Wing” which offers runners and supporters a delicious menu, that will also contain bio ingredients.
Additionally, along with the two food trucks, the retailer comes up with a surprising street food proposal, a health corner made up of dehydrated and fresh fruits from which juices and salads will be prepared on the spot, delicious sandwiches as well as salads made of bio vegetables.
This is the first marathon stop of the food trucks, the following being between May 12th-13th – at Volkswagen Bucharest HALF MARATHON and October 13th-14th – Raiffeisen Bank Bucharest MARATHON.
Thus, Carrefour Romania strengthens the gourmet food direction and offers to consumers a series of experiences of the most varied, a new way of getting acquainted with the products in a different context, tailored to the specifics of each event and in line with the group’s strategy and transformation plan, to be the leader in food transition, focusing on product quality, in terms of taste and content.
Click on image for more details.