30th May 2020 -08:00 PM
10k Race START - 8 PM
START WHEELCHAIRS - 7:45 PM
- Runners who reach FINISH after 1h30 ′ will not be included in the ranking. After these time limits all roads will be reopened to traffic and the organizers will no longer guarantee the safety of participants;
- The start corridor is divided into sectors. Each runner it will have ONLY access to the start sector where it is allocated according to the competition number. The start sectors and corridors are clearly marked at their entrances. Access to the start corridors and sectors will be allowed starting at 7:15 pm
- The circuit (AIMS / IAAF certified) is completely paved and marked every km;
- AIMS / IAAF race certificate - see certificate
- AIMS event certificate - see certificate
START - SPLAIUL UNIRII, NEAR IZVOR PARK
TIME LIMIT - 1h 30' from official start
FINISH - BLVD LIBERTATII - near PARK IZVOR
Registration verification https://registration.mylaps.com/ua10kfr2019/Entrants https://registration.mylaps.com/ua10kfr2019/Entrants
No, no registration can be made on the day of the race.
Registration fees are non-refundable, including for those who have registered and do not attend the competition.
Registration for races within the event can be done online or at the Sport Expo.
- Online payment by credit / debit card (Bank transfer / payment order - PO) is recommended and can be made by following these steps: 1. Fill in the online application form 2. pay through PO 3. wait for the payment confirmation email 4. after the payment is completed, we validate and confirm your registration.
- Payment at Sport Expo can be made by runners who have not completed the online registration. They can register at Sport Expo, within the limit of the available competition numbers, with the following conditions: 1. Payment is made only in cash 2. The declaration is completed and signed on its own responsibility 3. The organizer checks the identity document 4. Pick up the race kit.
The participation kit rises from the SPORT EXPO. For SPORT EXPO follow the event schedule.
Before the race
The time limit is 60 minutes from the official start. Runners who arrive after this time will not be included in the ranking. After these time limits all roads will be reopened to traffic and the organizers will no longer guarantee the safety of the participants.
Access to the start corridors will be allowed starting at 08:00 for the Teenage Care and Family Race, and for 10k and 2x Relay from 19:15. Each runner will have ONLY access to the start sector where he is allocated according to the competition number. The sectors and start corridors are clearly marked at their entrances.
According to the IAAF / AIMS regulation, one hydration point will be placed every 5 km, so at about 5 km / Arrival. Participants are asked to dispose of bottles and plastic cups in areas near hydration points to facilitate the cleaning process. Glass or metal containers are not permitted during the race.
The timing service will be provided for the 10k Individual Race and the Stafeta by a specialized company. The system records each passage of the electronic chip of each runner over the electronic mats (control points) and calculates the time of each runner. The control points are located at the start / finish line and along the route, without being signaled.